VegasJonesing.com

Jonesing for Vegas Forum
It is currently December 14th, 2017, 6:55 pm
Board index » Jonesing For Vegas » Here's What Happened In Vegas

Jonesing Member

Favorite Property: Main Street Station/TheCal

Post Posted: May 8th, 2013, 10:49 pm 
As is with all cases of dementia, mine starts with age. Age as in my aged broken and kaputz-a-lated body couldn’t be more ready to get of the rock to Vegas soon enough. Of course this one wasn’t with her highness all mighty of everything I own live breathe or desire.

It was going to be with the good old Kohnster . My fire brother whom I owe my sanity to.

As is with all cases of dementia, mine starts with age. Age as in my aged broken and kaputz-a-lated body couldn’t be more ready to get of the rock to Vegas soon enough. Of course this one wasn’t with her highness all mighty of everything I own live breathe or desire. It was going to be with the good old Kohnster . My fire brother whom I owe my sanity to.

No thanks is good enough....

I know a lot of you know he made the coffin for our little guy; never hesitated one iota to accept the challenge, and for that I am forever grateful.

Went Bass Outlet. Too big tooo cool.

* A note on Terminal 3 its nice; its big and it takes toooooo long to get around when used to the smaller one we had before ...IMHO but it is sterile nice.

So we start off trying for the 3pm; bumped on that got red eye to land in Vegas Wednesday morning, for Kohnster; the Vegas Virgin arrival…We get the car and voila! I am hit with “oh you don’t have enough days to use that Costco discount” – Ah $%^&* I think, here we go with first rip off. But not really instead of 95 dollars went up to 107. That was fine.

Oh but wait. There HAS to be one last thing before leaving right? Cooking dinner for resident terrorists Kaleo & Kekoa, I notice stove is off. Huh? Gas powered, but no electric to start her. Kinda like her highness; but we’ll leave that one alone. Anyways, I take apart the damn thing to find out the hot wire for the electricity has come off so repair that. Coulda burnt my home down while I was gone; so up for the trip no matter what. I mean really…W T F !!!!!

Ok back to degenerate teachings by me for Kohnster. We are at MSS. But 1st stop at Walmart for H20 and Gatorade & snack aroo’s. Kohnster eats all the time. Skinny $%^&*. Texts between him and his wife were – “you do know we have Walmart here right?” or “Mark’s wandering Terminal 3 looking for a beer at 630am” ( I wasn’t I was looking how the hell to get OUT of that monstrosity ) Ok we get to MSS and get checked in. 1514 quiet enuf side view of tracks and Vegas FD Rescue HQ. Appropo.

Why? Because we are both idiots.

FukuBurger Truck....Mmmmmm Grinds!

Gotta represent the Fire Guys @Fukuburger

So we HAVE to get started right? Down to gambling an instructions. Yada yada; do this, yada yada…Any way he gets it s-l-o-w-l-y playing WOF & VP. Except that he has a damn horseshoe up his ass. Everything wins; small yes, but everything was positive. Craps too. Finally end day one up a small amount but immense fun was had. We wander Fremont Street and the immense varied crowd was entertaining – especially the Lesbian Lovers the one who said “ I HAVE TO HAVE THE RAINBOW ERNIE “ at like 500 decibels right in my ear. Ah Vegas.

I didn’t mind the crowds or homeless panhandlers at all none bothered us.

On our Strip walk he actually was giving Slot Lesson to this family from India.....

Thanks Tom!

Whoa cleaaaaaaan!

Dont ask. I fart ....alot. He bought Lysol.
Ate Portabella Mushroom Burgers at 777 – Of course this is my addiction inflicted on Kohnster as well. This meant texting said Burgers to wife; son and others whom I have addicted. Lotsa hate in the answers…Nah. Jealousy maybe.

Met w/ the lovely Pebbles and always hilarious T…and the infamous Rog. Great times at Lobby Bar at Encore. Great people foods drinks + friendship look forward to it always. Of course hotties and conversation and douchebag watching was mega-fied by our presence alone.

Look for ward to June Rog.

Fukuburger truck Friday; met with Tom at Boars Head and talked us into going to The Dam Damn De Hoover. Great tips and info Tom. Enjoyed it a ton. Didn’t push Kohnster off it. Shopped for her highness at Jockey Store no panties this time just tops and stuff. Some of it was as usual a trip to Ye Ode Paiute Smoke Shoppe. Always an experience. Whooo.
First Friday on East Fremont was innaressing as well Dtown locals do it up right; Loud & Fun. Bands on Fremont – fun but crowd watch was more fun. Family dancers was pretty cool; and the bending guy was wild.

Saturday to the Dam; night to the Strip – packed packed packed. All the Craps at The Bellagio were 25 mins all were full. Economy must be fine. IMHO.
Back at 2am. Said I would only play 20 and see. Well I was there till dawn. It was a bit ridiculous. After quad drought it was quad fever.

All trip I couldn’t get anything going Craps wise; but Saturday afternoon before Strip went well. Couple passes and the ‘Stoma’ guy was pretty wild. Enjoyed the tables and crews.
Sunday was the meet at Rhumbar always nice to see the Vegas Fans I am a horror w/ names but my Aloha to you all. Especially Alora – They are MY Fountains!!

Oh and I did shoot Automatic weapons. Ive never shot a gun – I now and forever will be thankful for our Veterans. I will forever know why there are such divided views. That’s a helluva a lot of power of god in your hands. Helluva a lot.

Anyways it was fun as hell good to see all and Kohnster is now initiated to Vegas.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Share on FacebookShare on Twitter

Jonesing Member

Post Posted: May 9th, 2013, 11:42 pm 
From Rhumbar + the ditzy waitress saga

Shoots. Back 2 work; no time for nothing. $%^&*.

Jonesing Member

Post Posted: May 10th, 2013, 9:49 am 
Out of all the pics I have to say......love the man purse. :)

Jonesing Member

Post Posted: May 10th, 2013, 11:02 am 
Great to have met both you guys! I wish I would have know Steve was the one who helped you with that at home, I would have given him props.

Jonesing Member

Post Posted: May 10th, 2013, 12:32 pm 
Great pictures! Especially the one of the Chihuly glass flowers at Bellagio. I can never look at them enough.

My favorite line "Mark is wandering around terminal three looking for a beer" LOL!

Jonesing Member

Favorite Property: Cosmopolitan

Post Posted: May 10th, 2013, 4:48 pm 
Good see ya Mark. Until next time

Jonesing Member

Post Posted: May 10th, 2013, 5:48 pm 
Nice VP wins!!! When am I going to get some of those?

I really need to get to Hoover Dam. I haven't been there since I was a kid. I love the art deco style, would love to get a bunch of pics.

Jonesing Member

Favorite Property: Paradise, Nevada
(look it up)

Post Posted: May 12th, 2013, 10:57 pm 
Awesome to see you, Mark! We never get to talk long enough but I always enjoy it.
I also enjoyed meeting and visiting with Steve. He was a good Kathy.
:icon_wink:

Jonesing Member

Post Posted: May 17th, 2013, 4:28 pm 
Nice report Mark, glad you were able to get back out to Vegas and sounds like it was a good trip.

Profile WWW  

Jonesing Member

Favorite Property: Rio

Post Posted: May 18th, 2013, 7:25 am 
It was lovely to see you and Steve a few times this trip. Thanks for your report.

Jonesing Member

Post Posted: May 20th, 2013, 10:56 pm 
Thanks all! Mychal
Quote:
He was a good Kathy.
Bwahahahahahahaha! - Steve (the NEW vegas degenerate) took some pix w/ his cam and will forward them to me; its no holds barred busy since getting back. Kaleo Bday is this weekend and end of skool year.

My queen says I gotta take her in October. VIMFP + our.......wait for it.......41st anniversary of the day we met.....10/25/1973.....

Post Posted: May 21st, 2013, 7:22 am 
Looks like you had a blast. The queen is right.... you need to take her in Oct :thumbup:

Jonesing Member

Post Posted: May 21st, 2013, 2:12 pm 
We arrive 24th Oct.

Missing #VIMFP this year due to getting a great non refundable air deal before the date was announced.

Jump to: