VegasJonesing.com

Jonesing for Vegas Forum
It is currently December 16th, 2017, 6:16 pm
Board index » Jonesing For Vegas » Here's What Happened In Vegas

Jonesing Member

Favorite Property: Mirage

Post Posted: August 16th, 2012, 12:48 pm 
Wednesday Aug 15 - Departure day

We have to be checked out before 11:00. United has deleted the 11:00 flight back to Cleveland, so we have a 3:50 flight. Check over the suite and call the bell captain to get the bags. Limo at the north entrance at 1:30. Turn in the rental car and check out. Then off to Cravings for our final meal in Vegas this trip.

Then we play the Panda machines. Sharon then plays something with Kitties on it. After she is done and goes off to the necessary room, I put a $20 in and cash out a small winner when she gets back to me. She doesn't do well on penny machines, but I seem to. I put a $20 into Alice in Wonderland machine and am almost out of money when it hits a small bonus, then another, then a big one and I cash out $200. We keep playing for a bit and have another couple of small cashouts.

Head to the north entrance a little early and a limo is there waiting. He was waiting for someone else who were late, but we get our bags and he takes us to the airport.

The line is moving slow, there are not many xray search lanes open. We get settled at the gate and I find a Hexbreaker machine. They have been removed from Mirage (older). I put in a $20 and cash out $40.

We leave on time and have a good flight back. We have a 737, so cannot listen to Air Traffic Control, but they have direct TV with the screen in the seat in front of you.

Good arrival, the pilot (in Sharon's words) is " a NASCAR driver heading to the gate." Shuttle to Park Place and an uneventful drive home. The Cats are happy to see us.

Everyone at the Mirage is so friendly and nice. The cleaning people, drink girl Sharon, Bell Captain, Concierge, business services. This is one of the reasons we go there every year.

Share on FacebookShare on Twitter

Jonesing Member

Post Posted: August 16th, 2012, 2:10 pm 
Thanks for taking the time to post every day for all of us to read!

Jonesing Member

Post Posted: August 16th, 2012, 2:35 pm 
I hate last days. Packing up and travel takes up the better part of the day. Lately I've been having about 30 minutes to do some quick gambling, drinking, or taking pics, but I think that might just make the departure worse.

Jonesing Member

Favorite Property: Rio

Post Posted: August 16th, 2012, 7:00 pm 
The last day is always sad, however long you have been in Vegas. Once (only!) I wanted to leave, but that was after 8 weeks.

Jump to: