VegasJonesing.com

Jonesing for Vegas Forum
It is currently October 15th, 2018, 3:10 pm
Board index » Jonesing For Vegas » General Vegas Discussion

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Jonesing Member

Post Posted: October 12th, 2013, 7:15 pm 
I'm a hoarder too. You'd think it was real money the way I hold on to it. If I start to lose too much I stop playing.

Jonesing Member

Favorite Property: Rio

Post Posted: October 12th, 2013, 9:04 pm 
I don't like to lose too many chips per session, but Tony takes the biscuit.

Jonesing Member

Post Posted: October 13th, 2013, 4:46 am 
Which rewards do you have for your next trip?

I was going to open a FB account in hubby's name so we would get 3 rewards each, but I'm not sure if it's worth spending the time.

I have 283,000 LPs and almost 5 million chips to use so will get a lot more LPs on my account. All I have my eye on at the moment is a complimentary week day night at the Mirage and show tickets, probably Zarkana. What are the best food options? I won't be able to get them until mid-February.

I don't want to keep playing on my account if I am going to end up with a load more LPs than I can use.

Any advice?

Jonesing Member

Post Posted: October 13th, 2013, 8:20 am 
https://apps.facebook.com/playmyvegas/Coupon/mgm/PGQL8R

1000 LP's

Luci, I'll think about it and let you know.

Jonesing Member

Post Posted: October 13th, 2013, 2:45 pm 
Thanks. The thought of starting from scratch is a bit daunting, but I've already wasted thousands of hours playing and don't want to waste any more time that I won't get the benefit of.

Jonesing Member

Favorite Property: THE El Cortez

Post Posted: October 13th, 2013, 3:10 pm 
Hehe

"There are 10 kinds of people in this world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't." - Unknown

1000100 1100101 1110010 1100101 1101011 1000001 1101100 1101100 1111001 1101110

Jonesing Member

Post Posted: October 13th, 2013, 7:45 pm 
Did the link work for any of you?

Jonesing Member

Post Posted: October 13th, 2013, 7:50 pm 
I got the Ooops message, but wasn't aware I had collected it earlier.

Jonesing Member

Favorite Property: Cosmopolitan

Post Posted: October 13th, 2013, 8:43 pm 
pebbles1 wrote:
Did the link work for any of you?

yep

Jonesing Member

Post Posted: October 14th, 2013, 6:03 am 
Good to hear.

Jonesing Member

Post Posted: February 28th, 2014, 7:23 pm 
Is everyone still playing this?

I started playing for hubby a few months ago and have been playing for both of us since. I booked the Mirage a few weeks ago as soon as a suitable dates became available. I have finally reached the 90 days before the end of the trip so thought it was safe now to get my Rewards.

I worked out how best to do it as I had plenty LPs, but hubby only had 184K. He was 2.5K short to get what I was after, but I managed to get them the following day. I bought the Rewards over 2 days and got what I wanted so I am happy. I didn't realise that the $50 dining credit for Monte Carlo was a straight credit without a minimum spend requirement so that was a bonus. Well not really as we are intending using it at Andre's and the bill will be 3 times that.

Not keen on the mobile version and am only at Level 11 as I rarely play it. I only get my Daily Spin in the hope I get LPs. Does anyone know how you increase your bet on the mobile version? When I had it on my old phone I'm sure I was betting 300, but it's stuck at 60 on the new phone and I can't see how to increase it>

Jonesing Member

Post Posted: February 28th, 2014, 7:40 pm 
Still playing, but not the mobile version either. I scored two buffets and two premium tickets to Ka for my upcoming trip. The latter have a face value of $250. Sweet.

Louie DePalma 'Taxi'

Jonesing Member

Favorite Property: Vdara

Post Posted: February 28th, 2014, 7:52 pm 
The mobile version is a joke. For my next trip, I've got a whiskey/whisky tasting at Hit Bar (I did this one my last trip and they've cut the number of samples down, but no biggie, as Hit has some great Happy Hour specials.) and a dinner buffet at Bellagio. I still may cash in for a third reward before the trip, just haven't decided on it.

Jonesing Member

Post Posted: February 28th, 2014, 8:33 pm 
Between us we have a night in the Mirage, $75 dining credit for Tender, $50 DC for the Monte Carlo, 2 Love tickets, 2 dinner buffets at the MGM seeing as we are staying there and BOGOF Monorail tickets. Value over $660.

Jonesing Member

Post Posted: February 28th, 2014, 8:41 pm 
That sounds like excellent value Luci. We still haven't redeemed anything for our next trip because A, We aren't in the 90 day window for the end yet, and B, we can't agree on what to get.

Between us, we have almost 2 million, but Tony will not use them for rooms. We will probably do a bunch of food rewards and a couple of show, but we can't even agree about that just now. When he gets back to the UK, I'll be better placed to reason (bully) with him.

Jonesing Member

Post Posted: February 28th, 2014, 9:04 pm 
2 million, you can get a wedding package with that! (why isn' there a rofl emot?) :rofl: :rofl :rolling: :rolling:

I was originally going to get the 2 premium tickets to Zarkana, then didn't fancy it and considered Ka. Didn't fancy that as apparently they have changed the end. We have seen Love before and really enjoyed it so that seemed a better option. We have seats 3 rows behind the best in the house. I hope it's not too close.

Jonesing Member

Post Posted: February 28th, 2014, 10:08 pm 
Sadly they have nixed the O tickets. We both loved that. 25% off is poor in comparison.

We loved Ka, I liked Zarkana, but wasn't blown away by it. ( Thanks Rog's cousin.) Love is great, but we are considering Zumanity regular seating this time.

Anyone seen Zumanity?

Jonesing Member

Post Posted: February 28th, 2014, 10:55 pm 
I know Tess saw Zumanity shortly after it opened a few years back. You can Message her about it.

Louie DePalma 'Taxi'

Jonesing Member

Post Posted: March 1st, 2014, 12:06 pm 
Yes I was originally hoping for an O ticket, but by the time I started looking in earnest I couldn't find it and thought I had imagined it. 20% off sucks.

Do you know you can now cancel any Rewards you have bought and not yet redeemed online? I just cancelled the one day monorail tickets and bought the 4 day one instead. I realised that we will be at the Mirage on 2 consecutive nights and then seeing Rod Stewart 2 days later while staying at the MGM so the 4 day ticket was a better option.

I still have a one day ticket left from last year that we didn't buy until the end of our trip so will use that to go from the MGM to see Donny and Marie the following week.

Jonesing Member

Post Posted: March 3rd, 2014, 8:20 pm 
How do you know if your Friends are still active on MV? It takes ages to Send Gifts every day and I would prefer not to send to people who are no longer playing.

I was going to try and see if some hadn't levelled up for ages, but that's not a good indicators as they could just be collecting chips for a while rather than playing. I go through spells of not playing myself.

Does everyone go into More and send gifts every day? I find it very time consuming.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Jump to: